New Patients

Free Consultation!

Dr. Alter will sit down and visit with you about your problem to see if we can help.  If he determines that you are a candidate for chiropractic care, Dr. Alter will explain any costs before moving forward with any evaluation or treatment.

If for any reason Dr. Alter doesn’t think we are the right option, he can refer you to the appropriate place.  This consultation is always FREE OF CHARGE.

Let us help you FEEL YOUR BEST!

How can chiropractic care in Delray Beach help you?

Chiropractic care is a non-invasive, all-natural treatment option for dealing with all sorts of aches and pains and health issues that come from everyday life. Whether you’re currently experiencing problems, or just want to work on keeping yourself in tip top shape,, chiropractic care can help.

What Patients Are Saying

Book Your Appointment!

Get started on your path to optimal health today.


  • Auto Accident Injuries: Many times covered at 100%.
  • Medicare: Covers 80% for chiropractic adjustments only – supplements will pay the other 20%.
  • Regular health insurance: We are out-of-network with all insurances – your insurance might reimburse you depending on your individual plan.
  • No insurance? No problem: We will create an affordable plan to get you feeling great again!
spinal decompression icon

Now Offering...

Spinal Decompression